Do you have a palm tree or two that could use a little tree care?
Florida is known as a land of palm trees, in addition to many other native bushes, trees and shrubs. Like all living things, however, these beauties need regular care. Because we want your landscape to look the best, whether you have one bush or many, tree trimming and caring for your bushes and shrubs is included for free with our Executive Landscaping Premium lawn service packages, along with leaf pickup year round.
We also offer additional tree care services for palm trees (see the list below) and any other trees you have. We trim and fertilize twice a year, and like everything we do, we work hard to make sure your landscape looks top-notch and beautiful, down to the last bush. We even offer tree removal!
Because tree care is something we take pride in, we don’t just focus on quality in the end product, but in the process as well. One example: Some companies will use tree spikes when trimming a palm tree, but that can cause unsightly damage to the trunk! That’s why we use an extension ladder instead.
Specific tree care services we offer
- Cabbage palm trees: We will trim, lift and shape your cabbage palms nicely. Additionally, we will remove any dead palm tree branches, as well as the seed pods.
- Citrus trees: We will fertilize and provide insect control for orange trees, lime trees, mango trees, avocado trees, and we can take care of any other type of citrus tree care you need.
- Coconut palm trees: We will trim and fertilize the tree and clean out all the coconuts so nothing falls and causes injury or damage. Additionally, because low-hanging palm tree branches can be a safety hazard, we will typically remove the lower ones, leaving only the beautiful crown on the top.
- Oak trees: Since they are so prevalent in Florida, this is one of the species that needs regular tree care the most! We will trim the lower branches so you can walk under a beautiful canopy of Florida character! Additionally, we will rake up the leaves so they don’t suffocate the bushes, shrubs or grass.
- Pineapple palm trees: We will trim and shape these beauties to look like what their name says they should: a pineapple!
- Pygmy date palm trees: We will get rid of dead and low-hanging branches to reveal the beautiful bark of these classics. In addition to trimming and shaping, we will clean out the seed pods to open the tree up and make it as lovely as it can be.
We Make Your Lawn Gorgeous!
- Mowing & Edging
- Weed Trimming & Blowing
- Weed killer in flower beds
- Tree Care & Fertilization
- Trim Palm Trees
- Trim Bushes & Leaf Pickup
- Landscape Design
- Planting Palms
- Planting Bushes
- Planting Flower Beds
- Bed Enhancement - Mulch & Rock
- Lawn Treatment - Fertilizer
- Lawn Treatment - Pest Control
- Retaining Wall & Planters
Free Lawn Care Estimate!
We will provide a free Lawn Care, Lawn Maintenance, Tree Care or Landscape Planting Estimate.