Is your landscaping a work of art, or just a lot of work?
Good landscape garden design is one of those things that everyone can recognize, but not everyone can do. Whether it’s something common like adding retaining walls to areas of your lawn or something specific like brick flower bed edging, we can bring your landscaping ideas to life!
Because landscaping designs in general and garden design ideas in particular are such personal things, our team loves to provide custom landscaping service for each client individually.
- Do you want to add some landscaping stones and an island to your front yard landscaping?
- Do you need a professional for grading or retaining wall construction?
- Do you have a home you’re remodeling and want to replace everything? We can help!
New landscape garden design is our President’s favorite service to offer and participate in, and it’s one of the things on which we pride ourselves the most. That’s why we don’t just use off-the-shelf landscaping designs. Instead, we provide custom renderings to scale to make sure you can see what your new garden design will look like, and we give you options to choose from to meet your taste and budget.
Local plant knowledge, personal garden design experience
Because of our long history in the area, we know what plants will work best on your property, and how to help them flourish. Whether you’re adding a new tree or a need a whole new lawn, we can make sure each plant gets the right exposure, and that it’s well-suited to our Southwest Florida climate.
Whether you need landscape planting, retaining wall construction for planters, landscaping stones, grading, or even lighting for your yard, Executive Landscaping has you covered.
Taking your landscaping ideas from dreams to reality
When you are ready to choose the “best-in-the-business” for your landscaping designs, here’s how we turn your dreams into reality:
- First, we schedule a time for a personal consultation with our President.
- Then, he meets with you to learn your wants and needs.
- Next, our team takes your information and prepares a custom computer rendering of your new landscape garden design so you can see what it will look like.
- During this process, we work with you on features and price to find the perfect solution for your taste and budget.
- After you’ve decided on what you want, we provide you a proposed schedule for starting your new yard landscaping and when you can expect it to be finished. 6) Once that’s approved, we do the work! 7) Finally, our President makes it a point to check back a few weeks after completion to make sure everything is going and growing the way it should. Our team does any adjustments needed to make sure your landscape is growing healthy!
We Make Your Lawn Gorgeous!
- Mowing & Edging
- Weed Trimming & Blowing
- Weed killer in flower beds
- Tree Care & Fertilization
- Trim Palm Trees
- Trim Bushes & Leaf Pickup
- Landscape Design
- Planting Palms
- Planting Bushes
- Planting Flower Beds
- Bed Enhancement - Mulch & Rock
- Lawn Treatment - Fertilizer
- Lawn Treatment - Pest Control
- Retaining Wall & Planters
Free Lawn Care Estimate!
We will provide a free Lawn Care, Lawn Maintenance, Tree Care or Landscape Planting Estimate.